Create stunning, memorable logos
Starting a new business is stressful enough having to come up with a catchy, beautiful logo that will represent your company ideas can be daunting to say the least.
Your logo speaks visually for the company’s name and for the brand it represents. The logo you chose for your brand needs to speak to the viewer and be impactful. If done right it will be visually able to stand alone and still be enough to tell the viewer what company/business it is representing.
Here I have tried to break it down so that you don’t caught up on the design elements. You want to get your company launched not be stuck in limbo over a simple design issue.
1. Understand your brands intentions. List everything that makes your brand unique and why your customers will benefit from your product/service.
2. Now you need to focus on grabbing the viewers' attention. Logos must make a strong first impression to instill the image in the mind of your audience.
3. Gather design inspiration. All images that you can think of or words associated with your brand should be brainstormed. No idea should be set aside just yet.
4. Look at the competition. What have other brands similar to yours done for their logo design. Do you feel it is effective or not? If it is effective why is it?
5. Believe it or not psychology plays a role in logo creation. <