In 2010, a entirely new platform was born that would soon take the online world by storm. That platform was Pinterest, and in the 12 years since its inception, it has continued to grow in popularity. Why? Because people love visual content!
In this article, I'll explore the Pinterest pin's longevity and how it can benefit your business.
When You Pin a Pinterest Pin and It's Reshared
1. When you pin a Pinterest pin and it's reshared, it has the potential to be seen by millions of people.
2. Pinterest pins are often shared years after they're originally pinned.
3. This means that your pins can have a long-term impact on your business or brand.
4. If you create high-quality pins that are relevant to your audience, you can expect them to be shared for years to come.
5. This makes Pinterest an extremely powerful platform for building long-term relationships with your audience.
What Is a legacy pin on Pinterest?
A legacy pin on Pinterest is a pin that has been around for years and continues to get a lot of engagement. Legacy pins are often high-quality pins with great visuals that are relevant to a wide range of users. These pins continue to be popular because they offer value to users and are often easy to find when people are searching for specific topics.
Will my pins still work years from now?
Yes, your pins will still work years from now. Pinterest is a very popular site and is only getting more popular. This means that there are more people using it and more people are interested in the content that is on it. All of that translate to your pins getting a lot of views and engagement even years from now.
Why some pins have broken links.
There are a few reasons why some pins on Pinterest have broken links. One reason is that the website that the pin was originally linked to may have changed or been taken down. Another reason is that the pin may have been saved from an old website that is no longer active. In either cas